Rime Energy Services’ turbine driven agitator is a flow activated device capable of inducing a high level of vibration at the end of the tool string.
The high frequency vibrations of this tool are created by a valve that is powered by a full metallic turbine power section. The agitator is configurable to operator preferences with alternate pulse valves and turbine configurations.
- Flow activated
- Aids in extended reach
- Reduces Downhole Friction through high frequency vibration
- Large operating window
- Shorter makeup length than competitor tools at 33” shoulder to shoulder
- All metal construction, no elastomers
- High temperature
- Frac plug milling
- Wellbore cleaning
- Workovers and recompletions
- Other thru tubing operations